Tissot Articles

BRAND HISTORY
Tissot boutique

In 1853, father-and-son team, Charles-Félicien Tissot and Charles-Emile Tissot founded the shop we know today as Tissot. Back then, it comprised a network of specialised but independent workers who produced the different watch parts which were then assembled in pocket, pendant or complication watches and sold at the shop. Towards the end of 1917, the company became a manufacture with the production of movement blanks, and later merged with Omega to form the Société Suisse pour l’Industrie Horlogère (SSIH)—Switzerland’s first watchmaking association. Find out more here.

 


Page 1 of 3



Follow Us